Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday, April 16, 2007

Well, another good night and day to report. Shane said today is his best day yet! How marvelous is our God. They put the picc line in this morning. His appetite continues to increase and he is starting to crave food again! We got a nice suprise this morning when Emma Leigh came by. Thankfully it broke up the monotony of the morning.

Although Shane continues to run a low grade fever and his factor levels have been a little off, the rumor is we may get to go home as early as tom. morning! Praise the Lord! It's a little frightening to think of doing it alone, but so refreshing to think we will be at home with the girls! Ten days in the hospital is long enough for us both! Please keep up the prayers! We are so grateful for you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kana said...

Hi Shane,
Glad you are feeling better and know you are looking forward to getting to go home and be with your family. We continue to keep you in our daily prayers.
Kana and Rob Cochran

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jon David Kittrell said...

Shane:

This is the second time I have written this. We got a new laptop last week as well as upgraded to wireless capability in the house; so, it has been fun learning from messing up. The first time I wrote this, I lost it.

It was so much fun to see you today. When I read on the blog that you were allowed visitors, it excited me. I hope I only stayed my five minutes --hahahaha.

As I was getting back on the elevator this morning at the hospital, it hit me why I have always enjoyed knowing you. You always challenge me to be more than what I already am. I remember my senior year in high school when I wanted to hang around you all the time because you knew how to pique my brain.

I am praying for your quick recovery. If Pokey needs to go somewhere, it would be my privilege to come and keep you company once you get back home. For some reason though, I don't think she will lack for offers of assistance. Though we don't see or talk to each other often, you friendship still means a lot to me.

Prayers and Praises,
Jon Kittrell

2:35 PM  
Blogger Larry Waite said...

Hi Shane,
Happy to see how well you are doing, and might possibly be released as early as Tuesday.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Larry Waite

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shane,
You are in our prayers .I am reserving you a tee time at Hattiesburg Country Club.

Billy and Susan Carey

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home